Clamp on Split Core Current Transformer (KCT-23) for Digital Meter Measuring with CE RoHS
|FOB Price:||US $1-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Alipay|
- Model NO.: KCT-23
- Type: Current Transformer
- Operation Condition: Indoor
- Winding Form: Multilayer Honeycomb Type
- Installation: Active Type
- Voltage Transformation Principle: Capacitive Type
- Window Size: 23 Mm
- Measuring Range: 5%Ln-130%Ln
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Core: Silicon Steel
- International Courier: DHL, TNT, FedEx...
- Transport Package: Export Foam Box
- Origin: Liushi, Yueqing, Zhejiang Province, China
- Application: Electronic, Instrument
- Phase: Single
- Usage: Protection, Measurement
- Insulating Medium: Insulating Paper
- Magnetic Circuit Structure: Single Stage Type
- Model: Kct-23 Split Core Current Transformer
- Input: 0.5A-630A
- Accuracy: 0.2/0.5/1.0
- Case: PC/UL94-V0
- Is_Customized: Yes
- Trademark: HEYI
- Specification: CE, ISO, Rohs
- HS Code: 8504311000
1) The structure of the self-locking, safe,easy to install, portable
2) Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus-bars
3) Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations
4) Wires plugs, Audio plugs, Power plugs and so on five kinds of plugs
|Primary Current (A)||50A||100A||200A|
|Max. Current (A)||60A||120A||240A|
|Load Resistance (Ω)||50Ω||50Ω||50Ω|
|Operating Condition||-20ºC ~ +50ºC, ≤85%RH, No condensation, IN-house & Any direction installable|
|Storage Condition||-30ºC ~ +50ºC, ≤85%RH, No condensation|
Note: The Current Ratio above are common type, that's ok to customise the ration according to
1) Current measurement, monitoring and protection for electrical wiring and equipment.
2) Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating
and ventilation system, air-condition equipment and automation - control system.
3) Current, power and energy monitoring device.
4) Relay protection device.
The advantages of HEYI KCT-23
How to Order?
1. Please let us know what kind of model, color, poles and rated current etc.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 6-10 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.
1. Products are shipped via UPS / DHL / EMS / HK EMS / FedEx / TNT and so on expresses (door to door).
2. We Provide Drop shipping Service.
3.5 days delivery upon receiving payment if the qty is lower than 1000PCS and it is not customized products.
4. In order to ensure you receive your order tax free upon import, we declare lower value.
5. Shipping via EMS. UPS. FedEx and TNT express usually takes 3~7days dependent on the destination country.
1. We accept Western Union and T/T
2.30% deposit and 70% before shipping
3. No payment collection. We only can deliver goods after getting full payment.
1. We provide 1 year warranty.
2. If the product is defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
3. All products must be returned on their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods
BETTER PRICE than other suppliers for you because of Factory Direct Sale;
BETTER QUALITY than before caused by our 10+ years experience about CT;
STOCK IN TRADE awlays own to our Fast & Professional production line;
FAST DELIVERY as awlays made by our GROUP's Enthusiam;
TIMING REPLY in 24 hours all about our TEAM's Passion & Patience.
1) What is the difference between a moulded case current transformer and a split core current transformer?
2) Which way round do the Current Transformers go?
The current transformers must be fitted and connected in the correct way or the meter will not be accurate. The current transformers are marked on two sides: 'P1' and 'P2.' 'P1' must face the mains side and 'P2' must face the load side. 'S1' must be connected to the main side of the meter and 'S2' to the load side. Refer to appropriate wiring diagram of the meter for correct connections.
3) Can the current transformers be a higher or lower ratio then my maximum load?
The current transformers should ideally be about 80% of the normal running load, thus allowing a 20% allowance of increasing the load in the future.
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
YOUR BENEFITS IS OUR BUSINESS!!!