Dp Series Clamp-on CT Split Core Current Transformer for Switchgear
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS /Month|
|Transport Package:||Outer Carton with Smaller Inner Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DP type
- Type: Current Transformer
- Operation Condition: Indoor
- Winding Form: Multilayer Honeycomb Type
- Installation: Active Type
- Voltage Transformation Principle: Capacitive Type
- Design Advantage: Clamp on Current Transformer
- Split Core CT Input: 5-5000A
- Window Size: Check Specification Below
- Rated Test Voltage: 3kv AC. (1 Min)
- Safety Factor: Fs 5
- Specification: IEC 6044-1
- HS Code: 8504311000
- Application: Electronic, Instrument, Position Sensor, Audio, Lighting
- Phase: Single
- Usage: Measurement
- Insulating Medium: Insulating Paper
- Magnetic Circuit Structure: Single Stage Type
- Model: (Dp Series) Split Core Current Transformer
- Accuracy: 0.5 / 1.0
- Split Core CT Output: 1 / 5A
- Rated Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -10~50 C
- Trademark: HEYI
- Origin: Liushi, Yueqing, Zhejiang Province, China
DP Series retro-fit split-core current transformer have been specifically designed to be easy to open and yet maintain the accuracy required for intelligent meters, quick to fit around cables. An internal precision resistor across the secondary winding of the CT provides a low safe voltage output. It can be placed into position easily and without disturbing or disconnecting the main cables it it monitoring.
1) Double-screw fastening, safe, easy to install, portable
2) Two built in fixing methods: Base; Busbar mounting
3) Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus-bars
4) Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations.
5) Primary current from 5A to 5000A
1) Current measurement, monitoring and protection for electrical wiring and equipment.
2) Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating
and ventilation system, air-condition equipment and automation - control system.
3) Current, power and energy monitoring device.
4) Relay protection device.
The advantages of HEYI DP split core ct
How to Order?
1. Please let us know what kind of model, color, poles and rated current etc.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 6-10 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.
1. Products are shipped via UPS / DHL / EMS / HK EMS / FedEx / TNT and so on expresses (door to door).
2. We Provide Drop shipping Service.
3.5 days delivery upon receiving payment if the qty is lower than 1000PCS and it is not customized products.
4. In order to ensure you receive your order tax free upon import, we declare lower value.
5. Shipping via EMS. UPS. FedEx and TNT express usually takes 3~7days dependent on the destination country.
1. We accept Western Union and T/T
2.30% deposit and 70% before shipping
3. No payment collection. We only can deliver goods after getting full payment.
1. We provide 1 year warranty.
2. If the product is defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
3. All products must be returned on their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods
1) What is the difference between a moulded case current transformer and a split core current transformer?
2) Which way round do the Current Transformers go?
The current transformers must be fitted and connected in the correct way or the meter will not be accurate. The current transformers are marked on two sides: 'P1' and 'P2.' 'P1' must face the mains side and 'P2' must face the load side. 'S1' must be connected to the main side of the meter and 'S2' to the load side. Refer to appropriate wiring diagram of the meter for correct connections.
3) Can the current transformers be a higher or lower ratio then my maximum load?
The current transformers should ideally be about 80% of the normal running load, thus allowing a 20% allowance of increasing the load in the future.
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
YOUR BENEFITS IS OUR BUSINESS!!!